Auditory Processing Center, LLC
Medical Clinics & Hospitals
8:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday
Located just off I-20 West, Exit 35 (Clinton-Raymond Rd.) next to the Circle K on the corner of Hwy 80 and Clinton Raymond Rd and across from the Mississippi College softball field.
A small private practice specializing in assessment and treatment of auditory processing disorder, a neurological abnormality that affects the brain's ability to recognize and interpret sound.
- Auditory Processing Disorder (APD) affects 43% of children struggling in school. It is treatable but often overlooked.
- Auditory Processing Disorder is often mistaken for an attention problem and misdiagnosed as ADHD.
- 70% of individuals with dyslexia have an underlying auditory processing disorder (APD) and also need treatment for APD
- A concussion or TBI often leads to acquired APD. Treatment can improve the ability to understand and communicate
- Remote microphone systems send the teacher’s voice directly to the child, immediately improving listening and attention